Adding your team members to your Yobi account is what helps you get internal conversations going on while you are on conversations with customers. Having users who share the same number and have access to conversations of clients is a key factor in speeding up every response to them and getting everyone on the same page.
The video below explains it in few easy steps.
- Go to Settings → Manage users
- Click on “Invite User” button, enter the email of the user you want to add
- Next you want to choose whether to give Admin or User access – Admins get access to Settings, while Users don’t get access to Settings.
- Then you choose which Inboxes to you want the user to manage.
- End the process by hitting the “Add” button, and an email notification will be sent for your teammate to join your account.
- Now you can collaborate with your team on Yobi!