# Introduction to Yobi
# What is Yobi?
Yobi is a conversations app you can use as a second phone number for your business. With Yobi, you can have all your customer conversations in one app.
Yobi is a conversations app you can use to unify all your customer conversations and put them into an intuitive mobile-first interface where you or your team can make a call, respond to a text message, Facebook Messenger, or Twitter direct messages.
When connected to your Calendly or Zoom account, you can create and share meeting links to your contacts in one app.
If you have an existing Hubspot or Shopify account, with Yobi you can follow up with leads and customers without having to login to different websites.
Yobi makes it easier for you to be an everyday rockstar.
# Tour Yobi
Once you create an account with Yobi, you will be able to go through the app fully to get an idea of how Yobi works for you and your business.
There are these three main sections to start exploring the app from:
- The top bar
- The sidebar
- And the settings menu
- On the web app , the top bar displays a dialer where you can make, receive and manage calls. There is also a button for quick-access to messages. The help icon ( ?) which gives you direct access to Yobi Support Line. A dedicated support team will answer your questions and take note of any requests or suggestions. To log out from your account on web,click on your profile on top right corner of the screen.
- The sidebar includes your Messages panel, past communications 'History, Contacts, Tasks, Team messages and Settings.
- The Settings Menu includes 5 subsections:
- Your Profile - here, you can verify your email, change your password and see your status as either admin or user.
- Manage Users - If your status is “admin” you can add users by sending users invites.You can also delete users.These users are what forms your team within the same account
- Channels - The list of channels Yobi can be linked to is presented under this subsection, where you can choose to link your accounts in these channels to your Yobi number and start receiving and responding to your business conversations from Yobi.
- Integrations - Integrations like Shopify, Zoom, Calendly ,Slack ,Zoom, Zapier, HubSpot and Pipedrive can be integrated with your account allowing your business’s conversations with customers from these platforms to be handled in a centralized way from Yobi.
- Import Contacts - You can import all your contacts from Gmail and Outlook and have them on your Yobi account’s lists of contacts.
# Yobi App Requirements
Yobi is a multichannel conversations app that is best suited for heavy customer conversation-focused businesses. Yobi is software only and therefore can be accessed through the web, download for desktop, tablet, or mobile without the need to buy extra hardware.
For any other questions regarding Yobi, please check out our other help articles.
I suggest we remove this altogether because it narrows down Yobi to heavy customer conversations businesses ( it is more than that) the second part will be repeated on the section of Yobi Downloads
Have more questions? contact us